Product Design and Creativity
AET France, a Bureau Veritas company, studies the mechanical and technological solutions adapted to your project.
Our design team seeks to optimise the numbers of parts, the tools used or the packaging process in order to perfectly control the costs of development.
THE BENEFITS OF AET FRANCE, A BUREAU VERITAS COMPANY
The experience of our design team with technicians coming from diverse industries (space & defence, nuclear, appliances, automotive, oil & gas) to innovate and carry out the entire development of your product.
Its industrialisation is backed by our expertise in metal, plastics or ergonomics.
OUR STUDY PROCESS
- Analysis of needs, functional constraints, uses and standards
- Study of existing solutions, analysis of the competition, ergonomic study, study of interfaces
- Drawing up specifications
- Search for technical solutions, creativity
- 3D Design / Modelling
- Development of prototypes
- Test & improvement phase
- Industrial study: plans, materials, recommendations
- Preparation of the industrialisation documents.
SEARCH FOR MECHANICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS
Developing sets and sub-assemblies that correspond to the functional expectations of products and customers.
- Provide robust and qualitative design solutions
- Offer simple assemblies
- Manage manufacturing costs.
MECHANICAL SYSTEM DESIGN
- Study and design of kinematics
- Study and design assembly.
PLASTIC PARTS DESIGN
- Expertise in Plastics
- Molding / Tool conception.
- 3D modeling systems: Solid Works, NX, Solid Edge & Unigraphics.
- 2D Drawings
- Tolerances and functional ratings
- Detailed nomenclatures (BOM)
- 3D files for manufacturing.
Thanks to the stereolithography, powder sintering, machining or prototype moulding technologies, we develop a functional prototype with materials that have similar characteristics to the final materials.
Our team validates the initial technical assumptions, according to your needs, before the launch of the manufacture of the tools.