Consumer tests and Fitness for Use
THE BENEFITS OF AET FRANCE, A BUREAU VERITAS COMPANY
For all types of products, we create bespoke test protocols tailored to the desired approach, integrating the definition and measurement of any type of performance criteria and suited to all budgets.
We turn assessments into recommendations for improvement.
We present concise documentation for the effective visual analysis of the results (comparative synthesis, ranking, video, etc.).
Our Consumer Testing Laboratory
Verifies that the functional features and consumer approach fulfil the client promise.
The consumer testing laboratory is led by an international market expert, recognised for their experience (25 years or more) in evaluating product features.
Our Fitness For Use Team
Provides technological intelligence and carries out comparative studies (“benchmark”) as well as performance tests.
Our team helps you identify and implement improvements, so that you stand out from your competitors.
CONSUMER EXPERIENCE – WE EVALUATE:
- Your product from a consumer point of view
- The consumer experience with the products
- The affordability of products
- The understanding of human machine interfaces
- Ergonomics and intuitive products
- Packaging, user manual, quick start guide, user leaflet, documentation
- Client experience comparisons.
PERFORMANCE AND FITNESS FOR FUNCTIONS
OUR ASSESSMENT SERVICES
- Assessment of fitness for use according to regulatory or internal protocols.
- Objective assessment of the qualities of the main and secondary functions and their performance
- Assessment of energy consumption and environmental impact
- Sensitive product evaluation, noise, touch, materials, design, compactness.
- Analysis of the durability and endurance of the products
- Analysis of the level of danger posed by the products in use (regulatory tests, normally foreseeable abnormal uses, risks inherent to the product)
- Analysis and assessment of perceived quality.
IN THE PRODUCT AREAS
Small and large electrical household appliances, TV HIFI Video, mechanised farming, power tools, consumer & retail products, professional machines, indoor and outdoor furniture, built and unbuilt electrical products (heating, garage door, etc.).
DURABILITY AND LIFETIME OF PRODUCTS: HOW?
- By performing real-life simulations/accelerated ageing of products or functions via manual, semi-automated or fully automated endurance.
- Through interim FFU/safety/performance evaluations throughout the trials to assess the impact of ageing
- By endurance tests under specific climatic conditions (temperature, humidity, specific voltage, etc.)
- By determining the weak points of products and expected life on the markets
- Pre-launch debug testing for quality assurance and evaluation of expected returns.