AET France, a Bureau Veritas company, manages your project from design to industrialisation.
We plan, anticipate and assess the risks for you.
You also benefit from our recommendations and technical advice.
Our team has a wealth of experience in electrical household projects, sourcing and international studies.
We facilitate the smooth running of your project from its conception to its industrialisation.
MANAGING YOUR PROJECT
- Definition & organisation of the different stages of the project
- Resource management, planning and budget
- Decision arbitration to deliver optimal quality at the right cost
- Assessment and anticipation of potential risks
- Analysis, expertise, technical & industrial advice
- Management of the process to stick to the costs, deadlines and quality level expected
- Considerable project management experience, sourcing, international studies.
- Concise regular reporting for complete transparency with the client.
- Analysis of customer and project needs and requests
- Drafting of specifications
- Definition of deliverables
- Budget evaluation
- Planning of the different stages
- Choice and technical advice
- Functional analysis of the product
- Ensure regular monitoring of project activities
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of the project from conception to industrialisation
- Meeting customer needs
- Structuring the different steps to ensure quality
- Drafting of technical specifications
- Resources planning
- Product/process FMEA
- Synthesis & reporting on project progress
- Budget management