- Measure, quantify, qualify, monitor, validate quality, performance and shelf life
- Ability to create bespoke protocols tailored to the desired approach, integrating the measurement and evaluation of every type of parameter and adapted to every budget
- Ability to transform assessments into recommendations for improvement
- Our quality system follows the rules of the ISO 17025 standard thereby guaranteeing the accuracy of our measurements.
- ELECTRICAL TESTING
- All Electrical and EMC safety tests on every type of consumer and professional electrical product
- Electronic and electrical measurement: voltage, frequency, capacitances, resistances, power and energy consumption
- Measurement of electrical cable diameters
- Testing all voltages, all frequencies (Japan, United States, Brazil, etc.)
- Dielectric strength, earth continuity, insulation resistance, leakage current.
2. ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING
- Tests in climatic chambers with programmable temperature (from -50°C to 1000°C) and humidity
- Thermal Shock
- Moisture resistance tests
- Salt spray tests to assess the corrosion resistance of materials
- Measurement and temperature analysis at the infrared camera
- Testing of flammability and resistance to plastic fires (glow wire, needle flame, etc.)
- Measurement of brightness, noise
- Temperature measurements, heating, black corner tests
- UV resistance
- X-ray for non-destructive fault analysis of products
- Resistances and holding of markings
- Collection of samples and controlling of chemical, bacteriological and biological analyses with our neighbouring COFRAC partner laboratory.
3. MECHANICAL TESTING
- Measurement of forces, torque, speed, breaking strengths
- Testing of the torsional strength of cables
- Electric and thermal engine test bench (MAGTROL bench)
- Impact testing
- Pressure measurement and pressure testing
- Leakage test
- Multiple benches and automated endurance robots to simulate the life of components, sub-assemblies, finished products or applications, fault analysis, root cause search and action plan development
- Consumer endurance (semi-automated or manual)
- Dimensional measurement and capability.
4. ANALYSES AND SPECIALIST ASSESSMENTS
- Functional verification of software embedded products or applications
- Analysis of defects on products from returned markets for the implementation of quality improvement plans
- Analysis of products from claims or customer disputes.
- Risk analysis according to identified defects and determination of market occurrence
- Creation of a performance evaluation protocol for any type of product (benchmark or absolute measurement)
- Development of customer or standardised testing devices
- Support for the creation of test laboratories, identification of needs, research of appropriate measurement and testing facilities, negotiation, implementation and training of teams
- Development of instrument and test procedures
- Quality inspection: intervention on customer site, on stock, at port, at supplier sites and factories
- Accompanying the laboratories involved in the quality process
- Consulting in metrology
- Trials with legal calibre for specialist assessment rulings and/or marketing claims.