Life and Resistance Tests
Thanks to its expertise and endurance unit equipped with the latest technologies, AET France, a Bureau Veritas company, offers a complete range of endurance testing and characterisation services in real-life environments.
We perform the protocols, the preliminary and intermediate verifications and the defect analyses.
We also offer improvements to help you build reliable products.
THE BENEFITS OF AET FRANCE, A BUREAU VERITAS COMPANY
An ultra-modular robotic test bench with versatile grasping capabilities.
AET France, a Bureau Veritas company, provides reproducible results and perfect precision.
A dedicated team and an expertise in the treatment of your needs and a prototype development office offer bespoke optimised solutions.
- A tailor-made protocol adapted to your needs
- The study of accelerated ageing of the whole or a subset of the finished products or products that are currently in the design phase
- An automated test bench adaptable to any domestic electrical appliance
- A logic cycle combining mechanical control and data acquisition (temperature, pressure, voltage, force, etc.)
- Cyclical monitoring of the change in the state of the products, as well as an analysis of ageing and possible failure modes
- Periodic performance checks
- A practical proposal for technical improvements.
- Simulation of use that is identical to that of the consumer
- Electronic specialist assessments for system development
- Manipulation of products with complex automatic human-machine interfaces
- Detailed analysis of identified deficiencies.